Corporate Client Immigration Inquiry

Find out more

Corporate Client Immigration Inquiry

Corporate Name:
How many eyes has a typical person?

Individual Client Immigration Inquiry

Find out more

Individual Client Immigration inquiry

Individual Client Immigration inquiry

Where You Are Currently Residing
In Country Where You Are Currently Residing, if Not a Citizen

* indicates a required field

Assistance Required

Please specify your immigration needs

Work Permit
I have an offer from a Canadian employer
Temporary Residence Permit/Denied Entry to Canada

I am interested in obtaining permanent residence in Canada as a:

Skilled Professional/Provincial Nominee
Spouse/Common-Law Partner Sponsorship
Work Visa
I have a job offer from a USA employer
Expanding Business to USA
K1/K3-Fiancee/Spousal Visa
Waiver/Denied entry to USA
Green Card

If you have a specific question or request or would like to provide us with further details regarding your immigration needs, please indicate here


Canadian Denied Entry to U.S.

Canadians and Americans have always enjoyed relatively easy access across our shared borders. Business travelers and pleasure seekers alike have merely had to display their proof of citizenship to customs officials at a port of entry in order to be admitted across the border. Canadian Denied Entry to U.S. due to a past criminal conviction can apply for an I-192 Waiver of Inadmissibility. This waiver must be applied for, and in almost all cases received, prior to attempting another entry into the United States. The first thing you should do after being denied entry to the U.S. is check your records for any documentation you may have regarding your past convictions, and to call an immigration lawyer. At PricewaterhouseCoopers Immigration Law LLP we specialize in cases where a Canadian Denied Entry to U.S..

When a Canadian Denied Entry to U.S. it’s usually the result of a previous conviction or offence. This is a matter for an immigration lawyer. One of PricewaterhouseCoopers Immigration Law LLP’s U.S. Immigration lawyers will review your charges and convictions thoroughly to determine whether or not you require a waiver. If it is determined that a waiver is necessary, we will assist you in gathering the necessary documents and preparing a cogent application package to present to the U.S. authorities. We will work with you to ensure that you meet the legal requirements necessary for a waiver to be granted and we will assist you in putting together the strongest application possible. Once the application has been submitted, we will follow-up on your application at regular intervals and continue to monitor its progress.

If you were a Canadian Denied Entry to U.S. and your Canadian criminal record is pardoned or destroyed, you will need to apply for a U.S. Entry Waiver to legally enter. Essentially, you will be admitting and giving details about your criminal record to the U.S. federal government. You will be required to submit fingerprints for certification by both the RCMP and the FBI. Pardons Canada can help you determine what is best in your circumstances, taking into account the date of your offence, the nature of your offence, current U.S. sentiment and practices, and your personal situation.  PricewaterhouseCoopers Immigration Law LLP is an internationally-recognized immigration law firm that will help guide and educate the Canadian Denied Entry to U.S. , making the application process hassle free.

PricewaterhouseCoopers Immigration Law LLP’s capabilities and services are international. Our immigration attorneys provide expert advice from our Canadian offices in Toronto, Ontario and Calgary, Alberta, as well as our affiliated offices located in various global regions such as Asia/Indonesia, Europe and South America. PricewaterhouseCoopers Immigration Law LLP is also part of an International Legal Network that provides our clients with immediate access to international representation in a variety of legal spheres.

Contact Us

For further information with respect to U.S. and Canadian immigration or to find out if you or a company employee is eligible for temporary or permanent relocation to Canada or the U.S., we invite you to contact our experienced immigration lawyers and attorneys by contacting PricewaterhouseCoopers Immigration Law LLP at:

1-800-993-9971 or by clicking here: “Contact Us”.